Students Program @ INFOS 2016
In its tenth edition, INFOS 2016 introduces for the first time a program dedicated to students. The program will foster a variety of activities that will help advance and boost the skills and capability of the students in various IT and Computer Science topics. In the context of this program, the term "Student" refers to anyone who presues undergraduate or postgraduate degrees in areas related to Computing, Engineering, and Information Technologies.
Several governemnal and multinational organizations are now finalizing their engagement with INFOS 2016 to sponsor and support the development of the students in computing. Shortly, there will be annoucnements for
the various activities and their submission procedures. The planned activities will include the following:
- Poster Session: A special poster session for early research work, research results, graduations projects will be displayed in the conference. This venue will provide an excellent opportunity
for you to show off your work, network, and received feedback from local and international professionals in both academia and industry.
- Half-Day Tutorials: An exciting and spealized half-day lectures delivered by world-class professionals and instructors will be delivered to students in cutting-edge technologies and research in
all areas of computing.
- Career Path Lectures: Nothing is more valuable for a student than a piece of wisdom crafted from the vast experience of those who are world-class achievers in the computing domains.
- Students Research Competition (SRC): An excellent opportunity for students doing their M.Sc. or Ph.D. in computing to praticipate with their early or full results in a world-class competiion with top judges from industry and academia. Get the recoganization you deserve in your early research career and network with experts who can help you take your achievements further.
- Academic Programs by Multinational Companies: Several multinationals have tailored excellent academic program with huge investments in education materiaals, tools, and systems to teach you the skills you need for the future. Best academic programs will be presented during the conference to help you understand the various tracks, select your best fit tracks, and start an active engagement with the providers to fireup your career path.
- Early Career Panels: Special lectures and sessions will be designed specially for those who are just about to earn their degrees to discuss next steps and best career choices with their pros and cons. A special session for those who have just earned or about to earn their Ph.D. degree and want to learn more about how to proceed in their career.
- Awards: Two awards are planned for INFOS 2016 students. The first is the Best Paper Award that will be awarded to the best paper with a stduent as the first author. Voting and evlauation will be done during the review process. More instructions will be given later. The second award is for the Best Graduation Project during the year 2014-2015. The procedures of the award will be announced shortly.
This is just a snapshot of the activities that are planning for our unique INFOS 2016 Student Program. Other activities will be announced shortly including a programming contenst and others. Stay tuned!
Each of the above tracks will have its submission/participation procedures and guidelines that will be published soon. Plesae stay toned to this page for regular updates. We are confident that this new track will enrich your experience as a current student and futur professional in the field. We look forward to your active participation in this exciting program.