Call & Dates
We invite high quality submissions of technical research papers describing original and unpublished results of empirical, conceptual, experimental, and theoretical research from academia and industry. Research that builds upon previously-published work should have been evaluated through systematic, comparative, empirical or experimental evaluation. Submissions of papers describing groundbreaking approaches to emerging problems will be considered based on timeliness and potential impact.
We welcome submissions addressing topics in the following six main tracks. Please read the specific track to explore the detailed topics.
Submission link: http://edas.info/N21273
Submission guidelines and formats: http://infos2016.fci.cu.edu.eg/CallForSubmission
- Advanced Computing Technologies and Applications (ACTA)
- Cloud Computing Technologies and Applications (CCTA)
- Data Sciences, Technology, and Applications (DSTA)
- Software Engineering Technologies and Applications (SETA)
- Information, Network, and Cyber Security (INCS)
- Internet of Things, Networking, and Embedded Systems (INES)